Masonic Weekends and Ladies FestivalsAt the Langham we understand what is required to make your Masonic Weekend or Ladies Festival a success. We pride ourselves on our ability to understand the standards and traditions required yet still retain the personal approach.
Download our 2016 information package here: CLICK HERE
The Langham Restaurant can accommodate up to 120 guests for Dinner on Friday evening and a Gala Dinner on Saturday.
Our package includes the following:-
• An overnight stay with dinner for the President and Festival Secretary for a trial meal and to check the hotel's facilities
• Flexible accommodation packages based on two or one night stay or an additional night if required, together with a charge per person for attending the event only
• Free car parking for all guests in our secure car parking facility
• The package price per person includes full English breakfast on two days, dinner on Friday followed by entertainment, five course Gala dinner with coffee on Saturday, accommodation in en suite rooms, flat screen televisions with freeview, tea and coffee making facilities and wifi; 24 hour bar facilities
• Entertainment on Friday with blackjack and roulette, disco, race night or musical quiz night
• Unique access to the Langham Restaurant on the evening of the Festival featuring a five course menu and dancing to a live band
• Table plan and place cards
• Printed menu with toast list
• Table flowers to match your colour scheme
• Services of a toastmaster throughout the evening
• Photographer on site all evening with photographs available to purchase, framed or unframed, on the night
• Professional singer to sing the Ladies Song with keyboard accompaniment
• Ladies' present - we have sample gifts available which we can order for you or we will contribute £8.00 towards your own gift
• A raffle prize of an overnight stay for two with dinner and full English breakfast donated by the hotel to the charity of the evening
• Midnight breakfast of bacon and sausage baps, tea and coffee
• The services of an Event Manager to see you through the planning of the function and running the event on the day
• Reasonable wine prices and an advance wine ordering system for guests to use so that the wine is waiting for them on the table when they sit down to dinner
For rates please contact Neil Kirby on 01323 731451, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Blackjack & Roulette
We have full-sized Blackjack and Roulette tables available, which are a great source of entertainment for parties and family gatherings. We have a unique gaming style, which involves no loss of money! Everyone is given a £100,000 note (customised to your party) to play with and the people with the most chips at the end of the night can win various prizes.